Plantation Family Law Attorney Delivers Professional Representation
Florida divorce and litigation lawyer with the persistence to get results
Legal matters are serious challenges that can threaten your rights, finances and even your home life. A seasoned advocate is necessary to give you the confidence you need to move forward. At The Law Office of Romaine Brown, P.A. in Plantation, I have more than 10 years of experience assisting clients in Southeast and Central Florida, serving people throughout Broward County as well as the Orlando area. Whether you’re a divorcing spouse, a family planning for the future, or a small business seeking to overcome a dispute, I provide high-quality legal representation and personalized service. I strive to give you the peace of mind you deserve while establishing a long-term relationship built on mutual trust and respect.
Passionate Broward County advocate focused on winning
Most people dread the prospect of litigation, particularly when the case involves high emotions. Keeping that in mind, I prepare a detailed strategy to enable each client to obtain the best outcome possible. You can count on knowledgeable advice from a law firm that is:
- Established — I have provided strong legal advice and diligent advocacy for more than a decade. My work has been recognized by clients and colleagues as well as respected publications: I have been named a top-rated family law attorney by Super Lawyers.
- Personalized — To enable your success, a lawyer must first thoroughly understand your situation and objectives. When you hire my firm, I work with you personally and inform you at each step of your case how I can achieve your specific goals.
- Caring — Whether you’re an individual, family or business, legal matters can be intimidating. I am committed to treating every client with the compassion and respect they deserve so they can proceed with confidence throughout their case.
Whatever your legal concerns might be, I provide a free initial consultation so that you can develop a clear understanding of your rights and options.
Skilled legal counselor who aims to deliver long-term solutions
Since 2003, I have represented a wide array of clients in matters relating to practice areas such as:
- Family law — I am a dedicated advocate for clients going through a divorce, actions relating to child custody and support, or any other family law dispute.
- Immigration — People seeking to reside in the United States often have difficulty navigating the complex immigration system. My firm can guide you through the steps required to establish residency or citizenship.
- Civil litigation — For any type of civil litigation, I prepare a thorough case and pursue the best possible result either at trial or through a settlement.
- Wills and probate — Whether you’re looking to direct the distribution of your assets or enforce the terms of a will as an estate’s personal representative, I deliver clear counsel on wills and probate issues.
- Business law — In litigation or an advisory role, my firm represents business law clients so that they can move past their legal challenges and concentrate on their bottom line.
My legal advice is always designed to put you in the best position going forward. Often, this can be accomplished through mediation and collaboration so that you are spared the stress and cost of going to trial.
Contact a dedicated Florida attorney for a free initial consultation
The Law Office of Romaine Brown, P.A. provides professional representation for family law and other legal matters in Southeast and Central Florida. Please call 844-243-3014 or contact me online for a free initial consultation at my office in Plantation. I also accept consultations with clients in the Orlando/Seminole County area.